Start by making my Salted Caramel toffee sauce in advance you need this for the recipe.
This ice cream is best enjoyed as soon as it has been made so plan ahead.
- Place coconut milk, raw sugar, vanilla bean paste in mixing bowl 10 min veroma stir
- Add 80 grams Caramel toffee sauce 5 minutes 85c stir. Place mixture in fridge until cold.
- Add macadamia milk and Xantham gum whisk until combined. Put in fridge in a bowl with cling wrap touching the top of the custard over night
- Place mixture in mixing bowl with Butterfly in 1 minute speed 4 Place in ice cream maker
- Place your mixture into your ice cream maker to churn finish as per your ice cream makers directions. Place in a serving dish. Heat 2 tablespoons of salted Caramel sauce in a microwave safe bowl for 15 seconds, drizzle over and enjoy.